How-to: Interactive forms
How to read these sections
- CRUD. Create / Replace / Update / Delete. How to create a simple "catalogue".
- Documents with lines. A GUI generation template for documents with lines.
- Filtering and ordering. Methods of filtering and ordering objects on a form.
- Design. Configuring the form design .
- Trees. Adding hierarchical objects to a form.
- Data entry. Changing the standard behavior while editing properties.
- Navigator. Adding forms to the navigator.
- Matrix. Building forms with a dynamic number of table columns.
- Table state. Accessing current selections and orderings on a form.