How to read these sections
- Working with documents: The key tasks related to programming of document-oriented logic.
- Registers: Working with accumulation and information ledgers.
- Numbering: Automatic numbering of objects.
- Using objects as templates: Basic principles of copying objects and populating them with data from other objects.
- Overriding values: Defining property values by refining them at a more concrete level of class hierarchy.
- Binding properties: Declaring logically related properties for a class.